2018 Little Wonder Pro Vac 5612-00-01
Call for Price
Superior Suction Makes Clean-Up a Snap
Clears leaves and debris at your pace with the power, performance and capacity to get the job done. Superior airflow provides plenty of suction to fill our industry-leading 74.47 gallon capacity bag – TWICE that of the competition – so you can collect more debris and get the job done quicker. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Powered to perform. Powerful Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard engine.
- Industry-leading suction. Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Top loading. Fills debris bag completely without loss of suction.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy. When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don’t just sew in a bag liner, you install a “windshield”. Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40" unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts – no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid ‘scalping’ and ‘digging in’ on rough terrain
- Model: 5612-00-01
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™
- Engine Displacement: 6.5hp
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 qt.
- Bag Design: Top filling, 26 in. diameter, single lever release
- Bag Capacity: 8 busheI /74.47 gal.(US)
- Blade Design: Efficient shredding
- Impeller: 16 3/4 in. dia., 5 blades, 1/4 in. thick
- Drive Wheels: 12 in. pneumatic rear
- Front Wheels: 10 in. pneumatic front
- Weight: 184 lb.
- Length: 62 in.
- Width: 29 in.
- Height: 40 in.
- Nozzle Type: Height adjustable, floating
- Nozzle Width: 29 in.
- Optional Hose: 12 ft.
- Warranty: 2-year
- 184 lb.
- Engine Power
- 6.5 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 qt.